Saturday, February 4, 2012

Arm Candy

Craving something sweet? Oh yes, I always am. Having been treated to delicious cupcakes from LOLA's various times this week, it comes natural to pick some of my favourite arm candy: sweetness for around your wrist.


I love me some rose gold around my wrist, and this Marc Jacobs is a winner for me. Get it here.

Love the dark side that Alexander McQueen always portrays? Get it cheaper but just as cute here.

Arm cuff's are a fantastic way to embellish your arm in a modest yet statement way. Get it here.

We know how to tie silk around our head, neck and even wear it as a belt. Now wear it around your wrist too (you get a leather strap with it to alternate) once you've gotten your Moschino here.

A nonchalant bracelet by Just Access, mixing chain with leather. Get yours here.

Get that rock 'n roll side out, slightly gothic, but easy to combine with everything. Get it through Asos.

Love the subtleness of a petite bracelet. To get silver just click here, and otherwise there's a gold version too.

Thats enough sweetness for now! Send us your pictures of your favourite bracelets too, let's share the candy!!! XO

No comments: