Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Time for Christmas Socks



Only a few days left 'til Christmas, how excited are you? I am! And I shall be spending it in South-Africa this year, so no snow, but snow white beaches instead!


Stockings. Yes, the Christmas decorations are pretty much a must have now. But which tights and leggings are must-haves for ourselves?




These tights, feature a seamed design with embellished crystal detailing on the reverse. They are semi-sheer so perfect for the festive dinners.


Prefer wearing a dash of colour? Then I recommend these colour block stripe tights.





I just adore how the knee area is yellow. Combine these lovely tights with wearing black shoes, black top and jacket, and then perhaps some yellow accessories? What do you think?


"Sorry, how do you spell that??" Ha! Enjoy these lettered tights by House of Holland and you'll have 
people staring at your legs trying to figure out if all the letters are on there.





I am not so much a suspender type myself, but I know quite a few girls out there are. And I have spotted many on the streets here in London. So here's my pick for you:




These fake suspender tights are ideal to combine with a short skirt or dress, best are the plain skirts or dresses so that it becomes not too much going on around your legs.


Then of course the classic pair of winter socks that reach over your knees are these:





The old-skool pattern is a must-have forever. Wear it this year, wear it next year. But whatever you do, don't forget that as much as you want a Christmas stocking, you need your own fashionable stocking too! 


XOXO

No comments: