Friday, December 16, 2011

A little treat for myself...

Matte finishes, moon manicures, metallics, cracked varnishes and nudes all make up the current nail scene. Everything seems possible. And when I say everything, I mean I was wearing neon orange last week to give all the gray, black and navy clothes I was wearing a pop of colour. Yesterday I was treated to a manicure and pedicure, and so the neon orange left my finger nails and coloured my toes, and now I'm wearing white on my nails. Yes, not just the tips, e-ve-ry-thing is white. 




Not sure which colour you want, or you want to alternate every few days this festive season. try the Essie Winter Mini Collection: 

Fancy a different pop of colour? Here is Kismit by Nars, a yellow polish that will bring a little sun to those dark mornings and early evenings..



Different colour for each day of Christmas? Use the OPI Correct and Clean Up pen to remove those last bid of red or other dark colours in the corner of your nails. Yes, tackle those hard-to-reach places.



A few days left until New Years Eve. Essie has bottled the night for you so that you can carefully paint it on your nails. Let them shine and sparkle like the fireworks with this lush silver.



Purple is still the colour of this season, not to mention that grey is always suited for the cold, dull weather. Solution: Purple Grey by Models Own.


My darling Misty who was also with me on the nail treat had her nails done in a pastel brown. The result is featured below:

To get her colour, try this varnish available at Asos by clicking on the pic!



In a hurry? Worry not. Let me (re)introduce you to Drip Dry Lacquer by O.P.I. Its quick: look, buy and dry.





This time round I went for an OPI manicure, but Nars is what I keep in my room at home when it comes to this delightful colour white. Will you go for snow-white too?? Wishing you happy (snow) holidays with perfect nails!! XOXO



No comments: