Saturday, November 19, 2011

November = Classy & Camel & Cosy

hi Girl,

As it is starting freezing in the nights it is time to make it cosy at home, lighting the candles. Watch a movie
with your man (if you dont have one, use your dog or cat).

I am always cold, but every season has it s charm, for me November is related to wear knitted sweaters,
the colour brown I prefer these days, or camel. Some cosy UGGS and combine it with golden accessories and you ll get this classy look.

Tomorrow November 20th it is Savy Sunday on ASOS.com and you will get a 50 pound/58 euro discount on UGGS!!!. 
It is only for 24 hours so hurry.....

G-star knitted cape  


Arty Ring Coral

UGG

Do you like my collection? or do you have any items you would like to see? email me..

Good night xx













No comments: