Monday, November 14, 2011

I Love Asos

hi girls,

I am back, sorry I have been away too long. It was so busy, I found a part time job, my baby girl, family matters etc.

But I only coming back with very good news!!!! I am selling ASOS products ....yeahh!!!!!!! I am sooo excited since ASOS has so much in collection, from fashionable items with reasonable prices to more expensive and exclusive designers items.

I made a little collection for a day or evening out. For example this colour block skater dress which you
can wear to the office but also with a evening out. Also found the pair of trousers or jegging it s called nowadays which to wear during the day but also cute for the evening with a top. The boots finish the outfit perfectly. Click on the picture to see the product and price.









Stay with me and become a member of my blog, then you are always updated with the latest news and hot items.

Do you have any tip or want to me to pay attention to your collection of jewelry, fashion shoes etc. email me!

xx Grace

No comments: